What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Nobody should have anything to do with the Stock Market until they have read the reverse-swing trading strategy e-book at least three times.
- The Reverse-Swing Trading Strategy(RSTS) is a combination of 3 simple tools and 1 secret pattern
- The RSTS is a simple chart pattern useful to identify Major Trend Reversals in Real Time
- The 3 simple tools of trading are also documented in the e-Book in full details
- Keeps repeating in ALL markets, across the globe and across asset class.
- The RSTS has been documented in the e-Book in full details.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reverse Swing Trading Strategy scores 65.06/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.twonahalf.com/reverse-swing/trading-strategy-CB.asp, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $50.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: twonahalf.com you’ll also be taken through to twonahalf.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)